Jim Eyre originally trained as an interior architect and ended up as a creative director at Legas Delaney. Along the way he has been a business owner, a designer with Barber Osgerby, a film maker represented by Partizan and a creative designer for Sir Paul Smith.
Having worked in every medium imaginable from formed plywood, to photography, film and when appropriate even balloons, Jim believes the idea should always come first, then be executed in the appropriate media.
Jim has created a number of iconic pieces of work. His loop table, created while at Barber Osgerby, has permanent residency in both MoMA and the V&A.
His Balloon Head window display for Paul Smith, is still used globally to open new stores all around the world and inspired the front cover of Sir Paul Smith’s latest book.
Santa Fe, New Mexico photographer Natalie Christensen’s focus is on banal peripheral settings. Influenced by 25 years as a psychotherapist, her photos favor psychological metaphors.
Natalie has exhibited in noted museums and galleries in the U.S. and internationally, was a UAE Embassy invitee for a UAE Architecture Delegation tour, has been invited as Artist-in-Residence to Chateau d’Orquevaux, France and a photobook, “007 – Natalie Christensen,” has recently been published by Setanta Books, London. She has guest lectured at the Royal College of Art and led photography workshops at The Royal Photographic Society, London and Meow Wolf, Santa Fe.
Natalie is the recipient of several prestigious photography awards, has work in permanent collections and publications featuring her work include The Guardian, The Observer, Creative Boom, The British Journal of Photography, LandEscape Art Review, Art Reveal Magazine and Aesthetica Magazine. Christensen is represented by Catherine et Andre Hug Galerie, Paris; Turner Carroll Gallery, Santa Fe; Nordic Art Agency, Malmo; and Susan Spiritus Gallery, Newport Beach.
NATALIE CHRISTENSEN AND JIM EYRE
- Group Exhibition, Response, Pie Projects, Santa Fe, New Mexico September 23 – October 23, 2022
- Street Installation, SHIFTINGSCAPE(S), Soho and Mayfair locations, London, UK Aug 22 -29 and Aug 22 – September 5, 2022
- Solo Exhibition Natalie Christensen & Jim Eyre, VIRALSCAPES/COVIDSTATES, Turner Carroll Gallery, Santa Fe, NM March 11, 2022 – April 8, 2022
- Juried Exhibition, Real or Imagined Juried by Clare Bell, Director of Exhibitions, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, Attleboro Arts Museum, Attleboro, MA June 16 – July 15, 2021
- International Juried Exhibition, Center for Photographic Art, Carmel, CA Nov 14- Dec 20, 2020
- Top 10 Finalist: In Isolation: You, Me, We, Lucie Foundation & Musee Magazine Exhibition, August – September 2020
- Solo Exhibition Natalie Christensen & Jim Eyre, alteredstates/alteredscapes, Turner Carroll Gallery and El Rey Court, Santa Fe, NM April 19-21,
- Solo Exhibition Natalie Christensen & Jim Eyre, alteredstates/alteredscapes, UNM School of Architecture Gallery, September 14 – October 11,
- alteredstatesalteredscapes.com Launch at Review Santa Fe Photography Festival, October 19-20, 2018
- Solo Exhibition Natalie Christensen & Jim Eyre, alteredstates/alteredscapes at Peckham Levels, London, U.K. February -April 2018
- alteredstates/alteredscapes, exhibited on the Standard Vision Screen in downtown Los Angeles, CA. January 2018